Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sorry... sorry...

I'm here!
I just haven't gotten around to emailing until now. Uh, and this keyboard is quite a pain, the space bar is rather sticky.

Anyway, yes, we all got here safely! I'm roommates with Lesley... she's pretty spacy, but it's okay.

We spent yesterday wandering around the city- it was quite warm, and very steamy! Today it was actually pretty chilly. I regreted wearing another layer. We went and saw lots and lots of pagotas etc. While interesting, it was a little overwhelming. I'm not sure what I'm doing tomorrow- some of the group is going to the DMZ, but I opted not to. I'm hoping to find a way to get out to the country and see some mountains.

Humm....
Lots more has been going on... but it's hard to sum up! Anyway, I've been taking lots of pictures, and I'm sure I'll tell yall all about it when I get back.

Sorry to hear about the roads... sounds like a pain.

It's rather easy to email- there's a computer in the lobby of the hotel- I'll try and be better about communication!

Much love to you all- and kisses to the kitty, even if he does have meatball breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment