I got myself so confused with the international date line and trying to figure out the time zones, I never could quite figure out when you'd be where by OUR time.
I think you must have finally arrived in Hue about 10 hours or so ago. However, it seems as though it could have been about a week ago. With you and Chloe both gone, it seems time has either stopped or moved on into some other dimension. I'm confused. And now I;m working to wrap my mind around your returns.
F0r example, Ernie told me he's very booked for this coming week. I surmised that this meant we wouldn't be able to get your work done before you were back to work at school. Andy reminded me that you come back at the end of the following week!
And, another confusing matter is mud season. It is endless. The road by the pond has been closed for a number of days now and I think they have not intension of doing anything about it with bigger fish to fry out there in other parts of Dummerston.
It's been cold so the melt is incremental. Charley is venturing out for somewhat longer periods of time but, I think, would LOVE it if the snow would disappear and the grass would turn green and edible. He's cute: and he doesn't mind sleeping to fill his time.
Dad and I went to Dummerston Center to see Zeke's play tonight. Lots of others were there, too, for the controversy. It was extremely minor - the scene, anyway. I think Zeke cooked it up himself for the publicity!
Anyway, it was pretty good - entertaining and quite well acted and sung.
Life hum drums along. Not much news. It'll be zero tonight but in the 40's tomorrow. Cousin Julie tells me it was in the 80's in NC the other day. I replied that it must be just like Kenya and Vietnam - not at all like VT.
I'm seeing Karla tomorrow. I saw Katie Olmstead and Jennifer on Tuesday - I went to Noho. Jen fed me dinner. Julianna may drop her grad program to take a yoga instructors course and may switch out of materials science altogether to teach YOGA. Freddie called to say she got an e-mail from DEVIN!!
Blab, ba, blah, blah, blah.
We can't wait to hear more about what you're doing. Keep snapping that camera lens/
Dad says HI MO _WE LOVE YOU. We're holding the Toyota hostage! Ha, ha.
Write soon!
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment