Monday, March 2, 2009

Late

Tiny, you made it on, yay!

Well, it's late and I'm wasting time that I should be sleeping looking at the website for the hotel we're staying at in Vietnam (here's the link) and the airline we're flying over on (Cathay Pacific- sorry no link.)

Spent most of my day doing work for my tutorial with Todd or the Vietnam midterm. Speaking of the VN class... Kate (the professor) mentioned John's plan the other day. I chatted with her after class and she was very enthusiastic about John coming down to sit in on class sometime, and seemed rather happy with the fact that we're going out.

Anyway, I'm sitting in bed, and Mouse is asleep next to me. He's looking really cute, all stretched out, but with his heat wrapped up in his paws. I took a picture.

More another day- I should be sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment