Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm nearly ready to go!

Hi again,

I was hoping I'd hear from you again before I leave for NC but maybe you are traveling.  Andy may have a chance to post a little since he's soon to have a five day break!

We had a short message from Chloe's group to say that they've had an amazing time and that they will be leaving on Saturday to return to the states.  Little news and few details but it sure will be grand to have you both back home soon.

You will be surprised to see how much spring has advanced...and it has.  My garden is nearly entirely exposed.  The roads are still pretty bad.  Seems I had some gossipy news for you...must have seen someone but I can't remember who. OH.  Here's a small detail: NO NEED TO HOUSE SIT FOR MICHELLE AND NICHOLAS.  Michelle's mom was very ill and just got released from the hospital to Thompson House.  N and M are still planning to go to Switz. but the neighbor kid would like to "do" the animals and so she will.  We're off the hook.

Oh, here's the small gossipy stuff>  Performathon cannot be at the River Garden because Skyla never sent the signed contract with the check for the deposit way back in October!! So, it'll be at Centre Congo Church.  And, they've just switched Salute Night dinner from April 4th to  the end of May because they were so     behind in all their planning.   OH WELL.

Charley has missed you.  Come see him soon as you get home!  I'll plan to be here on Sunday  evening for dinner with the family!  Can't wait!

Love to you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment