Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In the Hong Kong airport...

Yup, here I am. In the Hong Kong airport. It's a very large airport, and I have yet to fine the Dim Sum restaurant, although I haven't actually looked yet.

So far things have been going smoothly- the first flight was actually shorter then we expected, and I managed to get some sleep and do some reading. The most exciting thing that's happened so far is that when I got off the plane my arms started itching horribly, but I've taken some benadryl and it's going away. Weird, I didn't think I was allergic to anything. I'm also a little loopy in part because of the time change, and in part because I'm all off my meds.

Anyway, back to finishing this presentation, which is what I'm suppose to be doing right now.

Much love to you all-
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment