Friday, February 27, 2009

A nice warm fire, tea, and...

Dishes! We created a lot of dishes. And now they're almost all washed, except I've filled up the drying rack, so I'm leaving the rest for later. We're hosting someone's birthday party this weekend, so there's much cleaning to be done. While I washed dishes, Julia swept and then vacuumed the kitchen floor.

Anyway, the time is a little weird. I'll see if I can fix that.

I have to know, what happened so that the cold water in the downstairs bathroom works again?

Things are quite here. We're up to our usual evening routine- sitting by the wood stove with the cats and messing about on our computers. Thank god for fast internet.

I realized today that I'm leaving for Vietnam in less then two weeks. I suppose I should come home and pack at some point soon. I'm not sure when... but I know I don't have much in the way of warm weather clothes here. Just a lot of long underwear.

That's about all for now... I'm sure I'll think of more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment